Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you another award nomination post, this time for The Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated by the very talented writer of Drkvamp’s Tavern. Drkvamp’s Tavern is an interesting and very well written blog. Once you are done reading this post, you should definitely check out their website. You can even check out the nomination post here. Just click on the highlighted word and it should redirect you.
I am very honored and thankful for being nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award. I am very passionate about blogging to help others. Thank you once more Drkvamp, you are awesome.
The Mystery Blogger Award
What is the Mystery Blogger Award? In the words of Okoto the creator, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me:
- I am a Disney, DC, Marvel, Anime, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, and Horror fanatic. I love reading, watching, and collecting anything that deals with the 7 mentioned above.
- I have a passion for video games and was in college to become a game designer. Games like Spyro, Destiny, Dante’s Inferno, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Banjo and Koozie, Warframe, Grand Theft Auto, Fusion Frenzy, Left 4 Dead, Happy Wheels, and Sims are a few of my favorites.
- I love cosplay, though I have never been to a convention. However, I enjoy face painting my face into different characters when I get the chance.
My Questions From Drkvamp
- What is your favorite color?
- My favorite color changes daily, I love all colors. However, today it is lavender.
2. What is your favorite genre of music?
- My favorite genre of music is fantasy instrumental music or classical instrumental music. It is what I listen to when I am writing articles or blog posts. Noninstrumental would either be r&b, old country, rock, or rap that tells a story. Music has always been my escape; I enjoy a wide verity of music.
3. What inspires you?
- My greatest inspiration is my son. He inspires and motivates me to be the best mom, person, friend, I can be. I am also inspired by beautiful pieces of art, poetry, inspirational writings, etc.
4. What top 5 books are your favorite?
Due to me being a lover of book series I will include series as well:
- Harry Potter Series
- House of Night Series
- The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe
- Mortal Instruments Series
My Best Post
Going based off how I personally feel, my best post is:
The 10 blogs/bloggers I Nominate are:
- 4 Enlightenment is a peaceful, inspiring, and enlightening website. I personally enjoy the positive vibes this website creates. The articles and posts are beautifully written.
- Be Extraordinary is a beautifully created blog that encourages you to be extraordinary. There are inspirational articles that can motivate and inspire the world.
- Changed Life is a new blog I stumbled upon. It is well designed and easy to navigate. I enjoy the positive outlooks and the drive behind the blog. The articles are well written and creative.
I love how free-spirited and uplifting this blog is. This blog is truly inspiring and covers topics regarding mental health, weight loss, and more.
- This is a gorgeous website with an inspiring cause. There is a blog, vlog, articles written on mental health, mental health awareness projects and more. This is a beautiful website with a powerful message.
- This blog is beyond inspiring. There are many articles that are heartfelt and written with an enormous amount of passion.
- This blog has musings about one man’s journey with mental health that are truly inspirational. The posts are heartfelt and it lets you know you are not alone.
- A lifestyle blog with style. I truly enjoy the beautiful uplifting posts written by Sabrina, they are very helpful and powerful.
- This website is overall stunning and the articles are encouraging, heartfelt, inspiring, and beautifully written.
- I stumbled on this gorgeous website/blog a while back and I am glad I did. There are many different types of writings, poetry, and short stories that are sure to captivate anyone who lands on this website.
To everyone I nominated, your websites and blog posts are absolutely beautifully created. I look forward to reading more of the content you produce. Thank you for taking the time to create such inspiring, informative, and heartfelt content. You definitely deserve this nomination and many more.
Also, the descriptions of your websites are how I personally feel when I visit each website. If the description misrepresents your website please let me know so I can change it accordingly.
Five Questions for the People I Nominated:
- What do you want to accomplish as a blogger?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What is one of the funniest memories you have?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post
You are not required to do any of this, however, it is highly encouraged. This helps with growing your network, backlinks, and shows gratitude to the bloggers who truly inspire the world.