A Second Nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award
Hello everyone, I am so excited to share with you that I have been nominated for a second time for the Blogger Recognition Award, this time by Tiger Lily Evergreen, who was also awarded this awesome award for her outstanding blog. You can check out the nomination post here. Be sure to give Tiger Lily Evergreen’s blog a look through, she has some great content!
(This post was written out last week, it completely slipped my mind to post it, I do apologize.)
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
As mentioned in my first post for the Blogger Recognition Award; the Blogger Recognition Award is a way for bloggers to come together and acknowledge each other as talented writers. Building and maintaining a blog is hard work. There is researching, writing, organizing, planning, promoting, and more. The Blogger Recognition Award is just what it sounds like, it an award that recognizes talented bloggers and a way to support each other’s blogs.
I am very grateful for being nominated a second time. It helps me regain lost confidence when things start to get slow and feel like I am, in a way, stuck. My greatest wish is to help others overcome hardship and provide useful information, being nominated is a great reminder to continue forward. So, thank you once more Tiger Lily Evergreen.
When you receive this award, you are highly encouraged to write a post and nominate bloggers who inspire you, though it is not required.
My Blogging Journey
I have always enjoyed writing from a young age, it has helped me through much heartache growing up. Writing has always been my escape, along with reading. As the reasoning behind starting Maybe Crazy Help, I have had a desire to impact the world around us in a more positive way, for years. It was after going through the death of a friend taking their own life, I decided to create a website to help others through the darkest part of their mind.
Furthermore, a month before I decided to start writing someone who was like a second mother to me died of a drug overdose. Heartbroken, I began writing to help others out of their mental pain. As I mentioned in the first post, there is so much more to life than pain and suffering. I want to be someone who can spread light in the darkest times. I use firsthand experiences to let others know they are not alone. I am still at the beginning of my blogging journey and learning so much, I am excited to see where this all goes.
Advice for Beginner Bloggers
- Be yourself. Your blog should reflect you. We are all unique and different, let that shine through your blog so you can stand out from the crowd.
- Do not be afraid to speak your mind. Your opinions matter. However, on the same token, do not be afraid to change your outlook to certain views.
- Do not be afraid to invest in your blog if you want to make a career out of blogging. Investing in your blog is the way to go. Personally, I try to invest a little every month into my blog, whether it is getting self-help books, products to review, or upgrading my plan.
- When the dreadful burnout happens, keep pushing forward and look for new inspiration. Burnouts happen, but you can get through them. Stay focused and don’t overthink.
- Diane Twineheart
- D. L. Wright
- Sunshine and Lollipogs
- Survival Through Faith-Yancosky J.
- Mental Health at Home
- Mothers Wellness Toolkit
- Peace from Panic
- 4 M’s Bipolar Mom
- Lifestyle Blog: Living With Fears and Anxiety
- My Daily Journal Online
To everyone who I nominated, your blogs and websites are beautiful, well written, and deserved to be recognized, even if you decide not to participate. Thank you for creating such powerful posts, you guys are amazing.
I usually do a small description of the websites to pique readers interest in visiting the nominated websites when doing these award posts. However, I am limited on time these days. I do plan on sticking with writing the descriptions from an outside point of view on a later date. So, this post will have an update. Just a small heads up if you read any of the other nomination posts and wonder why I did not include a personal outlook.
After you are nominated there are a few things you are encouraged to do.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thank you once more Tiger Lily Evergreen for nominating Maybe Crazy Help, you are awesome!)
- Write a blog post on your website about receiving the award
- Include why you started your blogging journey in your post
- Write two (or more) pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers who inspire you
- Notify the bloggers after you get done writing the post with a link to the post
You are not required to do any of this; however, it does help other bloggers get noticed as well as help with backlinks and helps grow your network. Thank you all for everything you do, you all deserve this award.